January 2020

For the second month in a row no REAL farmhouse fix up projects. Might need a moment of silence for this. Just kidding. But of course there were some projects. Like the drying quit us...but he bought a new belt and fixed it. 
On a happy not I got to play with my silhouette and work on a few decorative things. I LOVE that little machine but time for projects seems scarce...maybe I don't make time. Maybe I have too many extra little hands. Either way--I got this one done and I love it. It was inspired by President Nelson asking us to Remodel our homes into sanctuaries of faith. And then President Eyring gave a talk called A Home Where the Spirit of the Lord Dwells that I really got it from.
Without projects I'll just throw on some other farmhouse disasters. YIKES. January was a little rough in the driveway land. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No more plywood out the front door🙌🏻

Just off the beat'n path...

Kitchen Progress