Feb 2019
Because I'm a Southern Utah gal I kepts trying to take pictures of this crazy phenomena we call ice!!! But they never do it justice. Its crazy. Its slick.
And I know this doesn't show it but its really pretty too. Use you imagination to picture this tree coated with Ice and glistening in the sun! Its beautify...but if this picture is all you have to go off you're going to have to just take my word for it. HAHA!And would you believe that I really only had 1 farmhouse project pic from the month of February. Crazy right! Here is Isaac up working on the upstairs bathroom. Maybe his plan was to have it done before his Mother in Law showed up...but that didn't work!
Because our little brother showed up!!!! A true farm boy. Welcome Seth. You’re in for it bud-but it’s a good life!!
Comments
Post a Comment