No more plywood out the front door🙌🏻
Ok so I know I changed up the format a little with the last few posts but oh my goodness I am so excited I gotta just post a project! 
So gross and Why???????????? Well really the why is somebody (I don’t know who or why they were considered a reliable source but they need their fanny kicked whoever it was) told him he wouldn’t be able to get siding like that. But really it was like $3.99 a sheet at Menards

Yes that’s a blasted goat-don’t ask🙄-they are on loan. It’s all part of the farmhouse experience. I’ll spare ya my latest rant on that.

I would have helped him measure and cut more but the stupid goats wouldn’t leave me alone so instead I took pictures.
Seemed reasonable since most things around here you’d have to see to believe...
15 months we’ve lived here—15 months!!!! And out the front door this:
So gross and Why???????????? Well really the why is somebody (I don’t know who or why they were considered a reliable source but they need their fanny kicked whoever it was) told him he wouldn’t be able to get siding like that. But really it was like $3.99 a sheet at Menards
So the great news is this look is gone!!!

I’m so happy I could do a cartwheel.
I’m so happy I could do a cartwheel.
Oh wait, did I mention at the onset that this project isn’t done. (I know-shocker. Hello, this is us, we live here, not done is kindof our thing. We’ll call it an Ison special😉) AND I hope I’m not jinxing it getting finished by posting about it 🤞
Anyway
Anyway
Probably about $40 (not exactly sure) and an hour and a half or so...
Such an easy fix!!
Yes that’s a blasted goat-don’t ask🙄-they are on loan. It’s all part of the farmhouse experience. I’ll spare ya my latest rant on that.
I would have helped him measure and cut more but the stupid goats wouldn’t leave me alone so instead I took pictures.
Seemed reasonable since most things around here you’d have to see to believe...
But it looks so much better!!

Those black socks with basketball shorts and brown shoes have never looked so good 😂 Happy Birthday to me!
Those black socks with basketball shorts and brown shoes have never looked so good 😂 Happy Birthday to me!
Here’s how far we got...close enough I wanted to celebrate!!

Looks great! Good Job!
ReplyDelete