Aug '18

We were at the annual Ison family fun week camping first of August then school started so obviously farmhouse projects slowed way down but I had a few pics I thought were worth sharing.
We bought an old brush hog...actually did the tractor ever make this blog??? BEST purchase we made-its the only way we survived the winter. Isaac would hook the box blade on and back down the drive way to clear the snow. It had to happen SEVERAL times this last winter. YIKES. At any rate the pic I had (in the August pile) is with our buddy Sam. We love the Moody's! But Tanner is his dad's tractor man around here!
 The brush hog guy was also selling this little wagon. Sold. Its the lawn mower wagon now. The lawn mower was part of the tractor purchase.

 And...really August's project was tearing down the North Main house. WHAT. A. NIGHTMARE! I'm so glad that's over. Perspective right? Just keeping me appreciating the farm house!
 But while we had Bishop's dump truck we bought a load of gravel...probably should have 3!
And how bout someone just assumed a random dog was ours. NO. Somebody just dropped this one off. THANKFULLY our neighbors took it and...hopefully found its owner! 
all part of living here I guess....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No more plywood out the front door🙌🏻

Just off the beat'n path...

Kitchen Progress