Just off the beat'n path...

Life at the farmhouse. I thought I'd post a few...or a lot...of pics of why I would ever even go for this place. Not for Isaac-sorry hun, love ya though. But totally for these little boys. What a fun place to grow up. (I hope.) On the 4th when we were doing sparklers my mom commented that the sparkle in their eyes fire exceeded the fireworks--and its true. So here's some pics of farm house fun. 
Those are the NEIGHBORS cows...just to clarify. And actually that is now a cornfield. (Which I'm dreaming up a really cute family picture in front of...we'll see.)

This is "the hut" its all green now though...
And is there any wonder why we have to check for ticks, every, single, night!








Little green (before she died...and now again after Isaac has rescued and brought her back to life) is the best babysitter for Tan. That little car saved us early in the remodel process.





This is the dog Aiken that came with the house...4 people were really happy about another dog...I wasn't one of them. HA.

Watermelon on the front porch (that still need needs a lot of attention--its on the list, just not the hot list) anyway, what could be better?
Watermelon AND ice cream!

Isaac really wanted a place where the boys could ride motorcycles...we got it! When we bought a mower pretty much the first thing we did was cut a track.












I dunno...just a bunch of random pics...but its a pretty good life.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No more plywood out the front door🙌🏻

Kitchen Progress